This Agreement creates legally binding terms for your use of the Website and your Membership in our Service. Crowdhelps will modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting on the Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the Service after any such changes are posted. This Agreement includes the policies for crowdhelps.com, acceptable use and content posted on the Website; and it also includes your rights, obligations and restrictions regarding your use of the crowdhelps.com website.
1. Limitations. Crowdhelps.com reserves the right to reject or remove any posting or refuse to post, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
2. Outside the Website. By participating in any offline crowdhelps.com event, you agree to release and hold crowdhelps.com harmless from any and all losses, damages, claims, rights, and actions of any kind including, without limitation, personal injuries, emotional distress, death, and property damage, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from your participation in any such offline event.
3. Posted Information. You must choose carefully the information you post on crowdhelps.com, as this information is provided to other Members. Your crowdhelps.com profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses. Any photographs posted by you may not contain nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter. Crowdhelps.com assume no responsibility or liability for this material and it shall be subject to the Website's rights to reject, remove or refuse to post such information.
The following uses of the online service are not permitted:
a. Transmitting any material that, intentionally or unintentionally, violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any rules or regulations;
b. Harming, or attempting to harm, minors in any way;
c. Transmitting any material that threatens, encourages bodily harm, encourages or threatens destruction of property, or harasses another;
d. Disseminating or posting harmful content, including, without limitation, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, zombies, cancelbots or any other computer programming routines that may damages, interfere with, secretly intercept or seize any system, program, date or personal information
e. Making fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes," "Ponzi schemes," and "chain letters.";
f. Forging of any TCP-IP packet header, e-mail header or any part of a message header. This prohibition does not include the use of aliases or anonymous remailers;
g. Transmitting any unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email or activities that have the effect of facilitating unsolicited commercial email or unsolicited bulk email, whether or not that email is commercial, are prohibited;
h. Accessing, or attempting to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of ISPs or another entities computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of date;
i. Infringement of intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights, including but not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party.
4. Usage. The www.crowdhelps.com Website is for the use of Members only and may not be used in connection outside interests, commercial or otherwise, except those are specifically endorsed by crowdhelps.com The collection of usernames and/or other information of any kind from Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or any other purpose is not permitted. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, or other forms of solicitation may be removed form member profiles without notice. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
5. Information Posted on the Site. You agree that crowdhelps.com may review and delete any content, information, and messages, Messenger messages, photos or profiles ("Content") that in the sole judgment of crowdhelps.com violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threatens the safety of any Member You are individually responsible for the information you display and/or publish on the Website or any material or information that you transmit to other Members. When posting Content in any public area of www.crowdhelps.com, you automatically grant that you have the right to give to crowdhelps.com an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content to crowdhelps.com and that the aforementioned entities have the right to prepare interpretive works of any such posted information.
6. Fees. Crowdhelps.com is free to join. Although we charge a flat service fee of 5% on the money raised. All fees are deducted automatically from the amount raised and are collected by PayPal. This Agreement will be enforced while you use the Website, the Service, and/or are a Member or associated with members in relations outside the website. You may terminate your membership at any time, by contacting crowdhelps.com utilizing our contact page. Crowdhelps.com may also terminate your membership for any reason, effective upon sending notice to you at the email address provided by you in your Membership application or any other email address you may later provide to crowdhelps.com.
7. Membership. By using the Website and the Service, you represent that all registration information you submit is correct and accurate and that you agree to maintain the accuracy of this information. You also confirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older and that your use of crowdhelps.com website does not violate any applicable state laws. Your profile may be deleted if it is discovered that misinformation regarding your age was provided and you are younger than 18. Your Membership is solely for your personal use, and you shall not authorized others to use your account, including your profile or email address.
9. Copyrighted Material. You may not post, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information. It is the policy of crowdhelps.com to terminate membership privileges of any member who infringes copyright upon prompt notification to crowdhelps.com by the copyright owner or the copyright owners legal agent. Without limiting the above, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, contact crowdhelps.com using the Contact Us page and a representative will be in touch with you promptly within the next business day.
10. Disputes. The crowdhelps.com are not responsible for any misinformation posted on the Website or in connection with the Service provided, whether caused by users of the Service, Members or by any of the programming associated with the Service. The crowdhelps.com is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. Disputes will not be resolved by crowdhelps.com and must be resolved in a civil manner without harassment. Compromising successful execution of resolution of dispute may cause termination of membership and may result in resolution being held in a legal manner. Under no circumstances will crowdhelps.com be responsible for disputes or their outcomes, including, but not limited to any legal fees incurred or any other damages that may arise.
11. Acceptance. Agreement is accepted upon your use of the Website. This Agreement is the entire agreement between you and crowdhelps.com regarding the use of the Website and/or Service. The failure of crowdhelps.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this agreement does not serve as a waiver of such rights or provisions. Please contact us with further questions.
12. Reproduction of site contents. No portion this site or its contents may be reproduced, redistributed, copied, shared, sold, added to CD collections for sale or commercial use, or added to any merchandise, offer, or inducement, without the express written permission of crowdhelps.com You may not copy, distribute, rent, lease, loan, modify or create derivative works of, adapt, translate, perform, display, sublicense or transfer the contents of this site, or any portion of the information contained thereon. This site, or any portion thereof, shall not be reproduced or published on any server, newsgroup, forum, blog, file sharing service, FTP, Usenet, and/or web site. This material may not be duplicated for any profit-driven enterprise. Under no circumstance shall Fair Use be interpreted to include publication or reproduction of the whole or any portion of the information contained on this disk as news material. Any unauthorized duplication or other use of materials from this site, including, but not limited to, newsgroups, e-mail, blogs, file sharing services, FTP, Usenet, and/or web sites, shall constitute intentional infringement(s) of crowdhelps.com intellectual property and shall further constitute a violation of crowdhelps.com trademarks, copyrights, and other rights, including, but not limited to, rights of privacy. Without further notice crowdhelps.com retains the right to prosecute to the fullest extent allowed by law.
HOLD HARMLESS: You agree to hold crowdhelps.com harmless legally, its owners and employees, for any use of this service, any use or purchase of goods or services obtained through crowdhelps.com or sources provided at crowdhelps.com and you agree to use all third-party resources obtained at crowdhelps.com at your own risk. We do not and cannot guarantee or warrant services provided by any third party.
DAMAGES. You agree to indemnify and hold crowdhelps.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
Contact. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, please contact us using the CONTACT FORM
Copyright Notices. All contents of the crowdhelps.com are: Copyright 2012 Crowdhelps. All rights reserved. The names of actual companies and products mentioned on this Website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.